Fucking in My Mom's Office

Two years ago when I started working for my mom at her law firm, our relationship expanded from barely talking to mediocre, and now we're lovers.

My mother is 5'1", shoulder length blonde hair, 38D breasts, and well into her 40s. She divorced awhile ago and doesn't really date a lot, even with every guy at the firm hitting on her in every possible way. A few guys have even tried to use me to get to my mother, but she refuses to date.

After the first three months since I started working at the law firm, I started to notice how vulnerable mom was after work when she came home. Always tired, aching and a few years without sex, grouchy.

It was almost 6 o'clock after work, mom and I were the only ones left in the building. I decided to order dinner for the both of us and picked up a bottle of champagne as well. I tapped on mom's office and she invited me in.

"Surprise" I shouted walking in.

Mom looked up from her work. "What's all this for?" she asked.

I placed the food and champagne on her desk and kindly gathered up her papers, put them aside and walked behind her chair.

"Tonight, mom, I am treating you to dinner and a massage." I told her while I began rubbing her shoulders.

Mom smiled "Okay... but only if you call be my name instead of Mom." she joked.

"Alright Diane" I joked back.

After dinner and a couple glasses of champagne, mom took off her jacket and leaned back in her chair.

"So how about that massage?" she teased.

I set my glass down and walked over behind her placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Okay, Diane...relax, we're all alone in the office." I whispered as I started gently squeezing her shoulders, sliding my thumbs up and down the back of her neck.

Mom started moaning softly. "How about a full body massage" she added.

The thought of rubbing my hands up and down my mom's body turned me on beyond belief. The bulge forming in my pants confirmed it all. Mom opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a bottle of lotion. She set it on her desk, then stood up and began to unbutton her blouse.

I stayed behind her chair, trying to conceal my major hard-on. My mouth felt dry and my palms began to sweat as I watched my mother pull off her blouse revealing her massive tits. They were encased in a white cotton bra.

"Honey, could you help me with my bra?" she asked as she turned around.

What would mom think if she knew I was so turned on by her? I wondered. I gulped and started undoing her bra.

She bent forward and stepped out of her skirt and accidentally brushed her ass against my dick. I knew that the jig was up, but to my surprise, Mom didn't mention anything. She lingered there for a few moments bent over in from of me, I want to grab her hips so badly. She was probably trying to confirm what she already knew. Her own son was rock hard for her. Mom cleared a spot off her desk and laid on top of it with her eyes closed. I took in the sight as she lay there half naked. I squirt some lotion in my hands and began rubbing following my hands slid up and down her body, taking in every inch of her graceful beauty.

I noticed her panties were a bit damp and her nipples began to harden. Mom let out a soft moan as I placed my hands on her stomach and moved up slowly to her breasts, groping them and squeezing them, running my thumbs across her nipples. As I stood above her head, I noticed that her tongue was licking her bottom lips and her breathing increased. I was rock hard now, mom was getting into it and so was I.

After rubbing her shoulders, I went back to her breasts and she began moaning softly again. Her arms were at her sides and her ass was squirming on the desktop. Her eyes were slightly opened with this dreamy look in her eyes. My focus was on mom's panties as she began humping up slightly as I continued. The thought of mom getting wet because of me was driving me insane with lust.

While I slide my hands from her breasts down her stomach and underneath her panties to her wet pussy, Mom's eyes opened wide. She grabbed both my arms, bracing herself as my hands began rubbing her clit.

"Oh god that feels so good... of fuck" she gasped.

Mom raised up and turned, facing me on the desk. She kissed me passionately as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I caressed her breasts and her ass until she pulled back. She got on her knees, pulled down my pants and took my dick into her mouth. Sucking on the tip and then taking the whole thing down her throat.

Mom was swallowing my meat faster than a horny teenager on prom night. Like a possessed nympho, my mom was sucking me off with no shame that I was her own son. I grabbed my mom's head and started fucking her mouth relentlessly. Looking down and seeing my mom choking on my dick was amazing.

"Ah yeah suck my dick, suck it all down." I moaned.

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed her pussy now. Yanking her mouth off my dick, I told mom to bend over and give me some of her sweet pussy. Looking at me, licking her lips, she obeyed, getting up from her knees, bending over her desk with her tits dangling over it only a few inches.

I kicked my pants off and positioned myself behind her, guiding the head of my dick into her nice wet hole. Mom turned around, looking at me then my dick as if she didn't care who was doing the driving, just as long as her pussy was getting driven into.

"Stick it in me and fuck the shit out of me." She moan.

"Oh I will, baby" I roared, as I shoved my dick into her soaking wet pussy.

I grabbed both of her arms, pulling them back, using them for leverage and processed to fuck my mom like she was the last woman on Earth. The room echoed with the sounds of slapping and moaning.

"Deeper, deeper, fuck me like your father used to fuck me!" She yelled.

With every thrust I bottomed out, making sure mom felt satisfied.

"You like that? huh You like it you little slut?" I said as I continued slamming my dick deep inside Mom's hole. Then, releasing her arms, grabbing her by the neck, forcing her to look at me, I slammed my whole dick into her and began rubbing her clit. Her mouth was opened wide and her eyes rolled back.

"Aughh, fuck yeah, I'm a dirty little whore, fuck. I'm going to cum, yes yes! aughhh fuck!" Mom screamed

She began pounding her desk with her hand as her pussy clenched down on my dick tightly. I started backing out before slamming it all the way back in, picking up pace with every stroke. Mom's moans pushed me over the edge and I could feel myself about to bust.

"Ohhhh, your dick feels so good baby! Now, cum in Mommy's pussy!, do it, fill me up!" Mom yelled

I grabbed both of mom's tits squeezing them as I buried my dick inside of her and let one of my best orgasms rip through her hole, bathing the insides of her pussy.

"Oh baby, I feel you shooting in me, aughh, I am going to cum again." she whimpered.

And she did this time, throwing a leg over the desk and fucking my cock until she achieved a body-shacking orgasm.

When mother and I got home that night around 9, we both headed to the bedroom for a quickie. Then we showered and fucked again.

Mom told me that she was wondering when I was going to fuck her, because she tole me that many nights while I waited for her, she was in her office fingering herself hoping that I would come in and catch her.

https://www.instructables.com/id/C.L.A.P.O.F.F/

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/member/54537-roqadiqu/visitormessage/301857-visitor-message-from-roqadiqu#post301857

https://developer.jabra.com/forums/user/profile/9500.page

https://www.ixbt.com/live/profile/168971/

https://intermatwrestle.com/articles/21212

https://us.ivoox.com/es/perfil-usuario_aj_21855823_1.html

http://bbs.iodata.jp/forum/index.php?post_id=12253

https://iwashyoudry.com/philly-cheesesteak-pasta-skillet/

https://blog.internshala.com/2016/11/internshala-vlsi-training-review-learning-vlsi-outside-the-classroom-a-new-alternative/

https://www.jeuxvideo-live.com/forum/profile/111674-holuqohi/?tab=field_core_pfield_37

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Naked - Our Latest Art Project

Plastic Pleasure - Michelle Ch. 04

At the Lake Ch.01