Spring Break with Cocky Bros Pt. 05

My turn was next in this dreaded Monopoly game, and just having shot my load for the second time, I was exhausted and ready for it to be over. I told the group I was going to bed, but Nick stepped in and said, "Come on man -- let's just do one more round!" So begrudgingly, I rolled the dice.

I was so close to passing "Go" but instead ran straight into Boardwalk. Looking around, I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach when I noticed that it was owned by Drew. "Oh shit!" I thought. My best friend had promised revenge when I'd tried to make him suck my cock, and now I'd just fucked his girlfriend in front of everyone on the trip.

Drew smiled as he walked over me, his big, thick dick leading the way. "You're gonna get it now," he said. "You think you can force me to suck your pathetic cock and then fuck my girlfriend? You are figuratively and literally FUCKED!"

I whimpered as I cowered beneath my best friend, but also couldn't help admiring his toned and sexy body. Six inches shorter than me with short, curly brown hair and piercing green eyes, he had muscles from baseball and lacrosse all over his sweaty body. With a massive, thick cock swaying between his legs, he was clearly the alpha to my beta.

Without Drew saying a word, I dropped to my knees and lunged at his dick. By this point in the game, I wasn't thinking very clearly, but I hoped that if I could get him to cum (as he had made me prematurely cum), then he'd no longer feel like fucking me. By sacrificing my mouth now to his semi-erect manhood, I had a shot at not getting fucked up the ass.

Drew stayed silent as I went to town on his cock, licking and slurping on it all the way down. Unlike with Brayden, I could fairly easily deep-throat every inch of Drew's massive dick. Both his brothers and the girls watched on as I went to town on his dick like a greedy little bitch.

For several minutes, I felt like I was making progress and getting Drew on the brink of cumming. But as I looked up into his eyes, he just smiled calmly down at me.

"Thanks for lubing me up and getting me hard," he laughed. "Are you ready for your dare?"

"What?" I said, exasperatedly, as his throbbing 7-incher slipped out of my mouth.

"You were so eager for my cock you couldn't wait -- but I'm still gonna pop your cherry right in front of your girlfriend and everyone else."

"Noooooooo!" I begged. "Please don't fuck me. I'll keep sucking you -- I'll do anything!"

"This was the game you agreed to. You fucked my girlfriend, and now you're gonna get fucked in return!" Drew said confidently. "And I know you want it -- your little boy penis is throbbing once again!"

More than anything, I did NOT want to get fucked my best friend in front of his brothers, my girlfriend, and Monica. But sucking on Drew's dick for the second time that day had unlocked something deep inside me and my own penis was fully erect and throbbing for all to see.

I don't know if it was Drew's thick man-meat that was two inches longer than my own, his athletic good looks, or the arrogance he exuded, but something made me feel like I needed to submit to him completely. So when my best friend told me to get on all fours and put my ass in the air, I surprisingly obeyed.

Right in front of my girlfriend, his girlfriend, and his two younger brothers, Drew smacked my ass a few times with his big, thick dick. "You know you want this," he said, arrogantly. "I know you've been fantasizing about it for a long time."

Unable to say anything, I simply moaned in response.

"Beg for it, bitch," he said.

Holding onto my last shred of dignity, I really didn't want to beg. But Drew's dick felt so big and thick rubbing against my ass that I couldn't stop moaning. As the throbbing head of his cock slid against my aching hole, Drew slapped my ass -- HARD.

"Beg for it, bitch," he said again.

I couldn't bring myself to beg for it, but I did moan even more loudly as Drew kept smacking my ass. His dick felt hard as a rock and so big and manly. My moans grew even louder when Drew reached around and pinched my nipples. As I moaned and squirmed on his cock, Drew reached lower and grabbed my throbbing erection that was now leaking a significant amount of precum.

"Beg for it, bitch," he said again.

Despite being more humiliated than I'd ever been in my life, I was somehow turned on like never before. With my best friend fondling my penis like it was a clit and squeezing my nipples—and his massive hard-on rubbing against my hole—it felt only natural for me to become his bitch.

"Just give it to me," I whispered softly, between moans.

"What was that?" he asked cockily.

"I said 'just give it to me,'" more loudly so that everyone could here.

"You'll have to do better than that," he said. "You need to beg for it, bitch."

"PLEEEEEEEEEEASSEEEE!" I yelled. "PLEEEEEEAAASSEE FUUUUCKKKK MEEEEEE!"

None of us could believe the words coming out of my mouth, but Drew's hands and cock were driving me insane. As I was moaning and writhing on the floor, Drew pushed the thick, manly head of his massive shaft into my waiting hole. As my girlfriend, Monica, and the Cox bros looked on, my anal virginity was slowly but confidently taken by my closest friend.

I struggled to breathe as Drew pushed all seven thick inches inside me. I felt completely full and still as turned on as I'd ever been. I'd always been the more dominant guy in our friendship. Six inches taller than Drew, I was typically cockier than him and more confident. But throughout this week, the tables had turned and Drew was now fucking me in front of everyone and making me his little bitch.

Drew's confidence took over as he started pounding my ass doggy-style right in front of Nick, Brayden, Monica, and Leslie. The girls were so turned on by my humiliation that they nearly dove onto the younger Cox bros' cocks, until all six of us were fucking right there in the living room.

It turned me on even more to see my girlfriend getting impaled on Nick's insanely huge 10-inch cock. But as I reached beneath me to stroke my own aching erection, Drew laughed and slapped my hand away.

"You won't be needing that, bitch," he said.

Drew then flipped me over so that he could fuck me face-to-face. Somehow this felt far more intimate and humiliating, since I could look directly at his handsome face and piercing green eyes as his thick man-meat fucked me into oblivion.

Drew grinned as he looked down at my face and throbbing boyhood. My penis was pulsing and leaking pre-cum everywhere, despite no one currently touching it. And despite the greatest humiliation of my life, I couldn't help but scream for this stud to pound me even harder.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned. "FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEE!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I heard in a higher-pitched voice. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE!"

I wasn't the only one screaming from a Cox bro's cock, since both Leslie and Monica were also getting fucked missionary-style on the floor. All three of us were naked, sweaty, and being completely dominated by these horse-hung bros.

As Drew's dick plowed my ass, I heard both Monica and Leslie shriek as they orgasmed from Nick and Brayden. Not to be outdone or out-manned, Drew started long-dicking me even harder. As his thick man-meat hit my prostate, my penis started pulsing until it exploded with cum.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" I yelled. "YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Drew grinned cockily as I came from his dick and slowly pulled out his throbbing man-meat. Both Nick and Brayden also withdrew their massive dicks from Monica and Leslie, who'd both just come down from their orgasmic highs. As me and the two girls lied on the floor, the three Cox brothers stood up and jerked off their colossal cocks.

It was such an incredible sight to see the three horse-hung brothers stroking their massive cocks. They each exuded such confidence and masculinity, I felt humbled at the sight. And almost in unison, each dick started throbbing and showering us with cum.

It indeed felt like a shower. Drew, Nick, and Brayden each exploded all over me, Monica, and Leslie on the floor. Each stud shot seven, eight, or nine volleys of semen, putting my best orgasm to shame. The girls and I were literally drenched in cum, but it was so fucking sexy that I couldn't help but taste some of their seed.

The girls too seemed incredibly turned on and were still fingering themselves in awe of the Cox bros. Each one of the brothers had completely dominated us, and turned us into their complete and total sluts.

_______________________________________________________________

After showering us with cum, both Nick and Brayden grabbed Monica and Leslie and carried them towards separate bathrooms. As I heard the showers start running, I imagined them each getting ready to fuck the girls for Round Two on our last night of spring break.

I still lied naked on the floor as Drew's dick softened and he looked down at me. "Wanna take a shower?" he said. "That was pretty intense."

Drew helped me up and we both walked naked to the outdoor shower. Since there was a slight breeze outside and it was pretty chilly, we both stood close together under the hot water, and we both started touching each other once again.

Even though he was six inches shorter than me, Drew was very athletic and had well-defined muscles. As I fondled his muscles, I looked down at his cock, which appeared to be growing once again. Even while mostly soft, it was still bigger and thicker than my own and looked incredibly manly.

Without saying a word, I dropped to my knees and started sucking on the head of his cock. This time I also started licking his balls, which also felt big and manly despite having just unleashed a torrent of cum over me and the girls.

For several minutes, I worshiped my best friend's dick until it once again achieved peak fullness. It was once again thick and throbbing and I wanted him to fuck me. Drew pulled me up from my knees and kissed me on the lips—the first time he'd done that. As his tongue probed into my mouth, his hands went straight to my ass and started massaging it.

"You want me to fuck you again?" he said, whispering into my ear.

My constant moaning and rock-hard cock told him everything he needed to know, and Drew turned me around so that his thick 7-incher could fuck me once again. As I braced my hands against the wall of the outdoor shower, I readied myself for my best friend's dick. This time it wasn't a lost bet or a game—I wanted him to fuck me and was willingly giving him my ass. And to my amazement, Drew once again fucked my ass like an absolute pro.

He went slowly at first, even though this time my ass was now fully used to his dick. It felt so good as Drew thrust slowly in and out under the hot water of the outdoor shower. And as he fucked me, he reached around and kissed me once again. With his dick deep inside of me and his tongue probing my own, Drew reached around and started playing with my cock. My five-incher was as hard as it had ever been and Drew played it like a fiddle—bringing me sustained and growing pleasure. As his own dick plowed deep inside of me for 10 to 15 minutes, my own cock exploded in Drew's hand.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Drew asked after I came down from my umpteenth orgasm of the night.

"I want you to cum inside of me!" I exclaimed.

Drew then picked up the tempo and started sawing away at my ass. After several more minutes, he roared and unleashed his load deep inside of me. As we both came down from orgasmic bliss, Drew kept his dick inside of me for another minute before pulling out. We both washed off and kissed before heading back to the house.

_______________________________________________________________

EPILOGUE

I went back to Michigan State a changed man from that weekend. Or, perhaps more appropriately, a changed boy. My best friend Drew and I had always been equals since growing up, but I'd never seen him naked before. Now his longer and much, much thicker cock plunged its way into both me and my girlfriend on a regular basis. Leslie and I frequently went over to Drew and Monica's and hung out with them. They were our best friends and we regularly cooked together and played board games together. But at the end of every night, when we'd all strip naked, Drew pounded both of the girls and me with his massive cock. Sometimes the girls were gracious enough to stroke my little boycock, but they often did this while comparing it to Drew's throbbing erection. Even though he was half a foot shorter than me, his dick always towered over mine and dominated the girls' attention. My penis was mostly ignored and I frequently got off by giving it a few strokes while licking Monica and Leslie's pussies.

The best/worst weekends were when Nick or Brayden came to visit. Leslie marked these days on the calendar with a purple highlighter. "Better than Christmas!" she told me excitedly.

When Brayden first came to visit, he stayed in our apartment and fucked my girlfriend senseless for three full days. This 18-year-old college stud apparently had no limit to his stamina as he and Leslie achieved at least a dozen orgasms each. I assumed that Brayden was getting plenty of action at his own college, but he also loved fucking my grad school girlfriend and making her his complete and total bitch.

Brayden often let me suck off and "fluff" up his dick--or clean Leslie's pussy juices off of it--but he never wanted to fuck me, despite my pleading and begging. I loved giving his enormous 8.5-incher a tongue bath and worshiping his massive manmeat, but he said he fucked enough ass and pussy that he didn't need one more.

In some ways, Nick was the opposite, because he was basically willing to fuck anything that moved. This 19-year-old stud quarterback knew that he was god's gift to the world and had no qualms with sharing his colossal 10-inch cock with the world.

Leslie looked forward to Nick's visits to Michigan State, where he'd stay at our apartment and fuck us all weekend. We'd both make out and worship his massive dick, and he'd take turn fucking us silly with our asses up in the air.

Sometimes Drew and Monica also came over to join in the fun, and it was obvious that Nick was the most dominant guy in the room. I felt so humiliated having him and Drew take turns fucking me in front of the girls, and my own little boy penis would often cum hands-free.

The hottest thing was when Nick got mad at Drew and wanted to exert dominance over his older brother. One time when we were fucking, something Drew said set Nick off and this taller, quarterback stud forced his older brother to suck him off. I'd literally never seen Drew do anything that wasn't 100% in line with his straight alpha male character, but he willingly dropped to his knees and sucked his younger brother's dick--right in front of me, Leslie, and Monica.

Based on Monica's reaction, I could tell that this likely wasn't the first time Drew had worshipped the cock of his cocky younger brother, but it still turned us on like crazy. After Nick exploded down Drew's throat, Drew took revenge on my ass by fucking me harder than he'd ever fucked me before--almost trying to regain his masculinity.

After Nick left, Drew kept fucking me, Leslie, and Monica Kim, my sexy lab mate and girl of my dreams. Sadly, my penis never got another shot at Monica's pussy and even my girlfriend's had now been fully stretched out by the Cox bros.

Monica never showed off my boycock to our other labmates or college interns, but she alluded to its size multiple times. Whenever she held up a small pipette in the lab, she winked at me and mentally compared it to my five-inch cock. And whenever we had college studs come intern in our lab, she whispered in my ear how big she thought their cocks were. Sometimes she even made me worship her vagina right there in the lab—when no one was watching, of course. My sexy labmate now owned me, just like all of us were owned by the Cox bros.

https://public.bookmax.net/users/wornijke

https://www.buzzfeed.com/wornijke/today-funny-8nzao6d485

https://gay.blogs.cam4.com/2018/10/cam4-performer-interview-ashlandxxx/

https://www.layitlow.com/members/wornijke.725563/

http://cs.athletic.net/members/1071497/default.aspx

https://www.xboxdynasty.de/mitglieder/wornijke/profile/

https://youhack.ru/members/299308/

https://www.foroparalelo.com/member.php?u=111989

http://wornijkee.chil.me/post/wornijkee-271786

https://answers.informer.com/user/kulazulo

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Naked - Our Latest Art Project

Plastic Pleasure - Michelle Ch. 04

At the Lake Ch.01